well me and my brother have started up a sweet shop together, we both supply money into the company he also has all the education courses in business.
So im wondering on what sort of advertisement budget should be set for now?
I wouldn't worry too much about adverts atm. use pricing and quality of staff to gain loyalty
Well no adverts no income?? I'm not sure if I'll take that advice tbh
Go for half the daily income until you reach a diminishing return, and just go back and forth a bit to find your sweet spot. Optionally you could use all the profit on advertisement to push forward rapidly, luring in new workers at higher stars.
Set prices to RRP and zero adverts.
You should make some income as long as you have employees in the correct positions,.
My current ad is 100k and brang in 50k so what should i do?
My employees aint so great so i wouldnt be able to do that
yes you would.
as long as you have the key positions filled in the company and set to RRP and have some stock.
You will sell SOME stock.
Yes, it won't be optimal but don't waste your money with advertising when you have no customer base anyway.
RRP is the Recomended retail price, and confirmed by Chedburn, you WILL sell some product at RRP without any advertising budget set.
Oh okay ill see what thats like thanks
Glad I could help.
Have fun :)
Absolutly not, adverts are not the be all and end all they just help boost a hidden customer loyalty stat. You should be making income without ads. if your not then ads will NOT raise income there is a different problem which needs addressing.
Personally, I wouldn't think about advertising till the company is atleast 5 stars.
why waste money you haven't even made yet?
Thanks Tarelli.
Well thanks i actually earned more income with your advise and increased by a star
:) glad I could be of service!
I spent 51 days in my current company playing with staff positions until I had a stable income. Now I am testing advertising to see how much of a benefit it will have. I am doing it quite quickly though so the results wont be 100% accurate.
No advert BB will assist with that though, can see core changes of purely changing 1 number in a box.