Sold
Delete
Started by bdon [588895] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bdon [588895]
· 1 likes ·
Bump - BoredWayfarer [1961768]
· 1 likes ·
I don't mind, but I'm a new player, don't need such a high pay and will login daily as much as possible - bdon [588895]
· 1 likes ·
bump!
Sold
Bump
I don't mind, but I'm a new player, don't need such a high pay and will login daily as much as possible
bump!
I want a job
Send apps! ;)
Now 1 star!
Bump
Bump!
Bump.
BUmp
Apply