Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SQL queries showing during attack

Started by Dr-Greenthumb [87775] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Dr-Greenthumb [87775]

Hi there,

I initiated an attack around 3 minutes ago. As I attacked I realised the web page was echoing the SQL insert after each hit:



INSERT INTO items_stats_links (armouryID, statID, value) VALUES (1503608556,1,498) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE value = value + 498

INSERT INTO items_stats_links (armouryID, statID, value) VALUES (1503608556,7,498) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE value = value + 498

INSERT INTO items_stats_links (armouryID, statID, value) VALUES (1503608556,3,1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE value = value + 1

INSERT INTO items_stats_links (armouryID, statID, value) VALUES (1546888631,5,498) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE value = value + 498

INSERT INTO items_stats_links (armouryID, statID, value) VALUES (1546888631,9,498) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE value = value + 498

INSERT INTO items_stats_links (armouryID, statID, value) VALUES (1546888631,8,1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE value = value + 1



I am using Google chrome. Sorry, I do not have enough energy to try it again. It has never happened before.