Do items still spawn if I use quick links or do I have to use the map?
finding items
Started by Captain-Gwagles [1871874] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Do items still spawn if I use quick links or do I have to use the map?
They still spawn.
clicking city generates city finds. spamming isnt neccesary though.
i haven't found any finds in awhile they don't spawn alot for me.
I thought it was pre-determined? Do you know how often one should click the city to generate items? once an hour?
Two chances for an item to spawn per hour to mitigate issues with players spam clicking (or trying to bot) for city finds, based on information Ched shared about changes to the previous city find system a few years back (the new system had exactly the same random chance mechanism behind it as the previous version according to Ched) - the generally accepted consensus is that the first two clicks are probably the ones that count.
I personally can't recall having an item spawn after my first couple of clicks in any given hour but having said that I haven't exactly checked / recorded information about my item spawns in the current system to that level of detail, it's more of a casual observation at my end that seems to match up with that consensus.