Took a Xanax and did not receive any energy from it. Energy bar was completely empty prior to using Xanax.
Xanax fail
Started by NoComply [494502] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Took a Xanax and did not receive any energy from it. Energy bar was completely empty prior to using Xanax.
I don't think you clicked yes to confirm you wanted to take it, are you sure? There's no record of it, did you receive a cool down?
28/10/15
10:47:37 AM You pop the Vicodin pill in to your mouth and down a glass of water.
27/10/15
12:32:07 PM You pop the Xanax pill in to your mouth and down a glass of water.
Yes I did receive a cool down.
I'm an idiot... Vicodin. I effed up. Sorry.