im thinking a 20 minute period after hospitalization where you can regroup but not attack or be attacked. Many noobs get stuck in hospice and just quit the game or faction. Anyone? I assume this has been considered already, but I just wanted to put it out there.
Hospital amnesty
Started by tsunami511 [1960722] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 58
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Rekker [1761]
· 11 likes ·
If you can't handle a bit of hospital time you probably shouldn't be in a faction. - Evil-Duck [1182047]
· 10 likes ·
Well another noob has just painted a big red target on his back Peace - Unknown_Element [450910]
· 5 likes ·
2 thumbs down. Stupid idea
im thinking a 20 minute period after hospitalization where you can regroup but not attack or be attacked. Many noobs get stuck in hospice and just quit the game or faction. Anyone? I assume this has been considered already, but I just wanted to put it out there.
Or maybe a cool down after a collective 4 hours of hospital
If you can't handle a bit of hospital time you probably shouldn't be in a faction.
2 thumbs down. Stupid idea
Didn't say anything about me.
Thank you for the amazing insight.
If you don't have anything constructive to say to a new player, please don't respond to the post.
Its not a bad idea, but it could be abused. I always suggest players under a year old not to join a faction spend that quality time training. Don't waste it on attacking. The little benefit you gain from factions for training is nothing compared to all of the loss time you will have when you are a war target.
Just stay away from a faction. If you do wish to make this a suggestion post your idea in the suggestions threads.
Good luck.
Thanks Elvira! I actually have not had any issues with being in a faction yet (granted I have been in less than a day). My hospital time is my own doing. I antagonized my enemy. So this post isn't about me. I am looking forward to more input from other players as long as it is insightful like yours.
This thread is an open invitation for people to start hosping you for the check of it.
First of all this should be in suggestion part of forum
Second you don't get to pick and choose if people support your idea or think its dumb
Third have some hosp time on me
First, this is a general discussion forum, so I can talk about what I wish.
Second, it is my post so I am at free will whether to show my like or dislike in others poor ability to follow conversation.
Third, using your high rank and money to put bounties on a level 8 for telling you not to be a dick is cowardly.
Doesn't matter what you do to punish me, enjoy knowing you are a shmuck.
Well another noob has just painted a big red target on his back
Peace
Lol. That just added about 100 more and newbs wonder why they get hosped and bountied. All I said It was stupid and you got All sensitive bout it. Enjoy the white screen for a while.
Had you asked why I thought it was dumb I would of discussed it but getting snippy was the wrong choice
If you were a level 8 and I was a level 90 you wouldn't have said it was stupid. You got sensitive about me being sensitive so you did something that I cannot defend myself from. That makes you a low life hypocrite and you know it. Noobs get bountied because the senior players can behave this way and get away with it. If I cannot stand my ground in a game against dicks when I was being perfectly nice, then this isn't the community for me.
I'm an equal opportunity bountier. I've bountied high levels and even staff so it has nothing to do with your level. It has to do with calling me a schmuck, a lowlife and a dick when I didn't call you a name. I just said idea was stupid and you want to get personal and call names. Can't take the heat. Then get out the kitchen
By the way I wouldn't have an opinion at 14 days old. I would learn the game a lot more before suggesting a change
Respect your elders you young whippersnapper!
Best idea on this thread
Im sorry I do not understand what you mean!
Are you saying you want a 20 minute period once you get hospitalised where you cannot be attacked again? If so this already exists. Its called stay in hospital and don't med out!
Or are you saying you want a 20 minute grace period when you come out of hospital after being hospitalized where you can not be attacked. If so, this suggestion is stupid. Sorry to be so blunt!
Let me explain. You are in a faction war. You get hosped. You med out and then you can attack others for 20 minutes without them being able to hosp you back! How is that fair? So open to abuse in terms of being able to avoid retaliation bonuses. (Maybe you don't know about these yet)
Sorry, whatever point you are making, its not a very good one.
For your own sake ask staff to grave this thread fast.
The suggestion has been discussed many times before.