Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wacom training ...

Started by CarolDanvers [1701260] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
CarolDanvers [1701260]

I'm sorry mate, not selling.
BUT you can have it for free. Just don't ask me to put extra text on it. If you like you may slap your name on it yourself.
JJE [1019202]

Right? I'm so sad you left. Thank you for the comment on the text though...I'm slowly trying to learn.