For some reason, users don't get networth award if they are not active/online.
Since I was inactive for a long time, I got these rewards once I got online.
I don't know if this is supossed to work like this, and if this is bug or not, but that's how it is.
But this is where problem with award display level arose.
Soon after I got online i got these networth awards :
Networth (12) - 09/10/15 6:10 PM - Baron $10,000,000,000
[image: s13.postimg.org]
But just 5 minutes after i got :
Networth (10) - 09/10/15 6:15 PM i got award : Billionaire $1,000,000,000
[image: s3.postimg.org]
Now on my profile page, it displays Networth(10) as my hightest networth award, which is wrong.
System apparently favours latest earned award in category, rather than award level/priority.
[image: s23.postimg.org]
Maybe there are similar errors for other awards as well. Query comparison of displayed award and highest earned level award
for all awards, could give some answers.