Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Suitcases

Started by 1445293 [1445293] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
1445293 [1445293]

Do they stack? I know I can't use multiple large suitcases
but can I benefit from 1 medium 1 large 1 small ? All at the same time
AshleyT [1432316]

Would be nice if a limit of a stack was around but that would just lead to all the richest players having more room for items.