Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leveling Up

Started by calebmo [1959727] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
calebmo [1959727]

In advance, sorry for the stupid question. Hi there, I wanted to know about leveling up. I know if you leave the person on the street then you get more xp. But what I want to know is how to check how close I am to leveling up. Thanks
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

The only way to tell comes when you are already level 15 or higher. Then you can fly to China and get that info for a small fee. (And honestly, it isn't worth the trouble.)

If you're winning against the leveling targets, just keep doing those attacks and leaving in the street until you hit level 15. If you can't easily win against the leveling targets, train your stats more and try the attacks again in a couple of days.

If you don't know what I mean by leveling targets, read this thread :

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15927057&b=0&a=0

Mentions: ...