Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Few signatures

Started by DarkMyth [499657] on in Graphics.

9 replies · 143 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
DarkMyth [499657]

Nothing special, first few I've done just wanted some thoughts on how I could improve/general comments. Cheers. 1st and 3rd are available for purchase.

Tron Signature:
[image: i103.photobucket.com]

Red Hulk Signature: SOLD
[image: i103.photobucket.com]

Dark Archer Signature:
[image: i.imgur.com]

Personally I don't really like the first one, made it a while back. I'm still personally working on text placement, which I think is quite bad on the 3rd one. Was trying something new with the video.
-Jackson [1601454]

I like the first two myself..
Tbh with ya tho, iv only done a little on ps and its been a couple years so im not gona try to give feedback.

Hopefully one or more of the others will see this and respond.
Keep practicing!
Ska- [1674759]

on the second one have all the c4ds point up to where the person is looking and add some more in both the background and foreground