Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Life and Attacking

Started by BigNemesis [74296] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
BigNemesis [74296]

I was recently attacked and lost, not big deal. What I don't get is the person that attack has a life of just over 5,600. In the battle he took just over 6,500 damage, basically 900 more damage then life.

The battle took place just after 22:35 and finished at 22:36 so there was no regeneration of life. There was no one else in the battle. I dealt over 5,600 damage by round 11 (more damage then the life they had) and did more damage for the next 2 rounds, until they landed a hit that zeroed my Life.

So, how does someone take 900 more damage then the life they have and still win the fight?
Queequeg [1602158]

This is a dumb question, but did they use Serotonin? Thats the only thing I can think of that replenishes life when fighting, and is used as a temporary weapon. I've lost a few battles from people using that to replenish life lost in battle.