I have education and ELBT stock. How much can I make a PI for thats 3700 happy and 4500 happy?
Private Island
Started by Naako [482424] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- 1445293 [1445293]
· 8 likes ·
Well. Let's do some math ladies and gentlemen are you ready? Lets see ...education gives you 5% discount off of 500 mil so that is how much? Yep you got it 25 mil ! Congratulations! Now elbt gives you 10% … - JustJanet [911066]
· 4 likes ·
I had no idea what he was actually asking so not only am I impressed with your stellar math skills... I am even more impressed tat you were able to make sense of what the question was. I've said it …
I have education and ELBT stock. How much can I make a PI for thats 3700 happy and 4500 happy?
Well. Let's do some math ladies and gentlemen are you ready?
Lets see ...education gives you 5% discount off of 500 mil so that is how much? Yep you got it 25 mil ! Congratulations!
Now elbt gives you 10% off of all upgrades for example if you do interior upgrade that's 10 % off of 250 mil which is ........25 mil! Exactly .. So for every home upgrade take 10% off and that would be your savings ! Including airstrip and vault.
This has been another math lesson from Pofessor Merc.
I had no idea what he was actually asking so not only am I impressed with your stellar math skills... I am even more impressed tat you were able to make sense of what the question was.
I've said it before but I'll say it again... I love a man who can do math!!!
you have no idea what the OP was asking? are you drunk?
For completeness sake:
Base happy: $475,000,000
3700 happy: $871,709,200
4200 happy: $1,677,209,200 (yatch)
4225 happy: $1,782,509,200 (yatch + extra-large vault)
In other words.. You're better off buying from the market.
I love a woman who loves a man with math skills
hahaha
[:laughing:]
I don't buy property and I've been in my PI for close to 5 years. I haven't really had to think about perks for buying and upgrading a property... So ELBT and education made no sense to me. For the record, he said "Make" not "purchase." So yeah... I had no idea what he spoke of when he said how much. I'm comfortable in my intelligence and acquired knowledge. It does not make me feel ashamed to admit I did not understand a question. I rarely drink... but drunkenness does not usually make a person lose knowledge it just makes them lose their ability to discern when to apply knowledge. I'm glad my lack of understanding could make you feel superior.
Cheers Mate.
Confirmed math, fixed yacht (eg yatch)
Base happy: $475,000,000
3700 happy: $871,709,200
4200 happy: $1,677,209,200 (yacht)
4225 happy: $1,782,509,200 (yacht + extra-large vault)
My god man, go for it! Did I mention my conversations with Einstein, and MarlonBrando's Kiribati private island?
Thank you for the response :)
To the others go troll somewhere else
You can use Property broker discount too for a lower cost.
Dudette, seriously, I AM DRUNK. So stop with the polite dancing with nice words and give it to me sharp!
I'm a teacher... I am the master at giving it to you in ways you don't even realize you got it. You are just thankful when the test comes along that I was there guiding you in the first place.
Hahahaha, love this chain of posts.