Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pls help me

Started by Dannychan [1945256] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

2sox [1754817]

If you have a trusted friend or Faction member then you kinda can....

I bought 2 extra Sweetshops which were run by my Factions members & they donated the Cans they collected to the Faction...
The companies remained mine & could be sold when I asked them too...

If you can come to a good arrangement with someone you trust, you can have more than one company.


AshleyT [1432316]

This was suggested before and shot down. I do think it should be possible but only with careful controls in place to prevent a sudden surge in company amounts.
1445293 [1445293]

To answer this question one has to ask himself ..... Can I have 2 accounts? Can I have two wife's ? Can I have my cake and eat it too


Smokey123 [248901] Helper

You can have your cake and eat it no problem.

More than one account is against Torn rules.

Two wives? Well, in some places yes.

But companies, only one per person. Or as 2sox has said, this is the only other possible way to gain more than one company.
2sox [1754817]

Exactly....

You cannot actually own 2 companies on a single account...

But..

You can, if you can come to an arrangement with a trusted friend & come to some sort of deal.....

I bought 2 additional Sweetshops as well as my own, which were run my Faction members.

I charge cans at my company... When I had 2 additional companies run by Faction members, I charged them cans also, either to me or to be donated to my Faction.....

I totally trusted them... One member eventually bought the company from me... The other just recently got sold (I was sent the trade value agreed) So trust is important with this matter. They could have easily sold them themselves, hence the trust!

You can have as many companies as you want, if you play with people you trust & know what your doing!
MarlonBrando [1337797]

Have to laugh,bought another faction with a much higher Steadfast etc as a backup to The Art of War (AOW), had someone hold it for me, a year later asked for the faction, they said, " oh yeah I remember that faction, gave it away, can't remember who, best of luck " laughing, best of luck with that approach in this game.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Be careful. The nerds need your stuff so they can play the casino. Its not a good idea to hand over expensive stuff to other players.
2sox [1754817]

Ahh dude... Thats harsh! I never thought of owning a 2nd faction though, but saying that EQ2 is one of 4 Factions currently running all started by the same Leader!

But Kinda proves that it can be done given the right trust & conditions..

But Why did you left it a year before getting back in touch tho!? Keep your goods in view at all times...

All the best to you MB!




Smokey123 [248901] Helper

Greefus (my faction leader) owns several companies.

One of which I run for him. It works quite well for both of us.
Also I get the added benefit of the 7 and 10 star Oil Rig specials (and decreasing bank time) so I'm not going to complain.

Im glad he can trust me with running a 18billion+ entente (+over 4billion in faction owned stocks).


A second faction wouldn't be of any use in our situation and I'm not sure how that would work. You would need an external method to chat with all members of both factions?.