‹ Gaming Stories Forums Gaming Fallout thread.
Posts archived: 136 / 136 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/1381456426869029038.png This is amazing
But I'd beg to differ. Dynamic dialogue instead of a zoom and freeze frame for all but the character being spoken to AND voiced protagonists, V.A.T.S now only slowing time instead of stopping it, gunplay being fleshed out so far as to include a "Hold Breath" option, it all looks very polished compared to Fallout 3 or NV in my opinion.
I was referring to the video in the link. Nothing new was shown there. I already pre-ordered so I'm ready :D
Ah, that makes more sense mate [:grin:]
On a side note:
http://days.to/until/10-november
Luc [1377601]
20 Aug 2015, 17:58 TCT · #65 · edited
3 and NV are great games although I find myself getting a little depressed after spending hours wandering across the wasteland. I wasn't too fussed about F4 until I found out you can build your own settlements. Addicted to Fallout shelter!
Have you said goodbye to your family and friends yet? Fallout 4 is one week away!
More fallout reading because why play it when you can read it because you can't play it?
http://imgur.com/gallery/mAAof
Mmmmm pretty pictures :D And yes I have bid my family and friends goodbye about a week ago Miller
JUST 4 MORE DAYS UNTIL FALLOUT 4!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
6 Nov 2015, 17:30 TCT · #71 · edited
technically 3 more days, 5 hours and 30 minutes - atleast for me - xD edit: does anyone know wether you'll get like something special if you preordered? like in NV
Pre-loading now available for those who pre-ordered.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
7 Nov 2015, 18:39 TCT · #73
already preloaded haha, so muchos excitos
Was surprised to see only 25gb. We'll see :)
I is also excite
Played through Fallout 3 and New Vegas, I have a copy of Fallout 1, 2 and tactics on my computer but have yet to play them.
I just wish you could CO-OP multiplayer tactics, but you can only do that in a full PVP environment.
7 hours. 7 HOURS. I pre-ordered a physical copy (I'm old-school like that), so I gotta wait til the morning, but still... SO CLOSE
I know right, the waiting is killing me... I plan to sleep early and wake up to unpack and play >_>
The moment Best Buy opens, it's on. Welcome to Boston, motherf**kers