I need some advice on doing crimes.....what working stats goes with what crimes.....for example, I'm trying to steal a car what stat is beneficial towards this??????
thanks
You need a higher nerve bar to do the gta crimes. Looking at your stats page you are a long way from being able to do gta.
You need to build up your nerve bar by doing a lot of easier crimes and getting green results on them.
Someone explain crime experience to them, please?
Anyway, I'm not expert, but working stats are only said to POSSIBLY be a factor in crimes, but is not confirmed. The main factor in crimes is crime experience, which you can roughly guess by your natural nerve bar, which means what your nerve bar will be without any kind of boosters of any kind.
There are crime enhancers that boost your chance of success, but most of them are above you at the moment, still, worth a mention for when you get better.
look at nash's guide to the nerve bar, it rocks
So what I am reading is this......at the beginning of ones career is do alot of petty crimes to gain experience... Fail like I've been doing...after awhile your nerve bar increases and you eventually get good at stealing cars....
yes but without the failing.
your nerve bar will NEVER go up if you only click crimes you cant do.
and you are clicking less than 1 crime a day. this is no good.
if you always get reds you are clicking the wrong crime. you should be clicking nerve 3 and nerve 5 crimes at the moment.
thank you....this is very helpful