I just purchased membership to Frontline fitness but funds were not deducted from me. I placed the funds back in my vault to protect them. At this point I essentially have a free membership. I thought someone might like to know that this is happening.
free Frontline
Started by Iamnothing [310893] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I just purchased membership to Frontline fitness but funds were not deducted from me. I placed the funds back in my vault to protect them. At this point I essentially have a free membership. I thought someone might like to know that this is happening.
You already had that gym membership, I have logs of you using that gym as far back as: 13 Apr 2013.
I'm sorry if that's the case. I could have sworn o didn't have any special gyms until recently sorry for wasting your time.