Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TCBasic expired ~_~

Started by DonCorleone [90431] on in General Discussion.

51 replies · 959 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Evil-Duck [1182047]

Congrats - your harassment in private mail has done what it intended. I'm not sure what reaction you want from me to what you just did but you're getting one... the forums went from something I find fun and enjoyable to something that makes me fear for me and my families safety. If that's what you and the community hope to achieve then you've completed your mission.

Peace
Evil-Duck [1182047]

Harassment isnt trolling. Learn my lesson? I learned that people can't distinguish between a game and real life - I'd be insulted if you're insinuating I have stooped that low. The forums are fun (or were fun), nothing more. It's a shame a few players hold such a hatred for a 'character' on an online game, if I'm a troll they wouldn't give me the time of day, yet they want to take it further than TORN. Eh, thought these people were smarter than that, guess I overestimated them.

Peace
Unknown_Element [450910]

Your so full of shit it's amazing. Your saying people take it too serious yet I can't count the times you've threatened to crush a peasants skull in or whoop their ass with your make believe mixed martial arts. Hell i even recall you having a forum Sig challenging CO to a real life fight and now your playing victim. Just comical.
Swatsicle [1593313]

You know, if I remember correctly, ED was the one pussying out of that one.

So if the challenge still holds... maybe they should fight and get all these hormones out of their system.
Evil-Duck [1182047]

I love how people create stories they wish to be true. Now I just choose to roll with em because it's just a game.

EDIT: Anyway, we're so far off the topic it's unreal, please feel free to mail me if anyone wants to discuss anything, it's always open and I am also open to fix any offence I have obviously caused you guys

Peace
Unknown_Element [450910]

Well don't get all butthurt when people do the same thing to you that you have done to several others. Can't take the heat then get out the kitchen
Evil-Duck [1182047]

You're comparing apples with oranges.

Mail me if you wish to disguss futher, lets not get a forum ban over pointless squabble

Peace
CaptainObvious [1019122]

Just a little FYI for the rest of the community, My "harassment" was simply sending ED a picture of his own face in mail. Nothing else, Just a .jpeg of his mug. Nothing Like when ED created fake facebook profiles to harrass people i know. Seems ED has a very short and selective memory.

Heck, I'm a 42 year old dude in the North West trolling a troll in the south. Fear for your life? Don't flatter yourself kid, I've got bigger and better things going on in my life than bothering to beat up on a tit from an online game.

Anyways. OT.

Never really used the TC Basic site OR the wicki. Kinda just stumbled around finding out my own way. Oh, aside from that password mission many moons ago when i was a newbie.
DonCorleone [90431]

Can we please keep on topic guys and keep the arguing for PMs :) if not I will just ask a mod to delete the arguing posts :)

Back to the topic, I know the wiki is there and use it every now and then but always revert back to TCBasic because I have used it for so many years. Old habits are hard to break :o I would love to see TCBasic updated too but doubt that will happen any time soon if at all.

-Don