Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn City Catfish

Started by Lisa96 [1734478] on in General Discussion.

163 replies · 2k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 164 / 164 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
164
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bogie [148747] ×1 Unknown_Element [450910] ×1 Swatsicle [1593313] ×1 1962984 [1962984] ×1

Lisa96 [1734478]

A lot of people have said to me they talk to girls on here on daily bases and would like to meet them in person, but when I go on their profile it just looks like pictures from Facebook

idk why people pretend to be girls on here as we usually have to put of with more stuff than guys do I get attacked every day because I'm a girl which doesn't bother me but it surprises me that people need to pretend to be someone else.

has anyone talked to a girl or a guy on here to end up finding out they were fake ?
Swatsicle [1593313]

People bother me sometimes, that's what the block button is for. I sometimes doubt whether or not just to pretend to be a guy.


Myleshero: im in the hospityal
Myleshero: do u have a med pack to spare
Myleshero: please
Swatsicle: no, sorry
Myleshero: man
Myleshero: ill be in here for 1 hour and 12 minutes
Myleshero: now 11 minutes
Myleshero: please can u buy a med pack
Swatsicle: no, o
Swatsicle: sorry
Swatsicle: im busy
Myleshero: ð¢ð¢ð¢
Myleshero: im sad
Myleshero: please
Myleshero: what are u doing antway
Myleshero: anyway
Swatsicle: i am working on my maths for a university exam tomorrow
Myleshero: ur im collegde?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Myleshero: in
Swatsicle: university
Myleshero: ohhhh
Myleshero: what university
Swatsicle: i won't tell you
Myleshero: what state
Myleshero: im just a kid
Swatsicle: i don't really care
Myleshero: at a high leveled school
Myleshero: my name is Luke Mori
Myleshero: Jk
Swatsicle: sorry, let me rearrange the wrods for you
Swatsicle: i really don't care
Myleshero: ok
Myleshero: go up my butt
Swatsicle: no, thank you


That was earlier today.

Mentions: 1962984 [1962984] · Swatsicle [1593313]

dunmugmeh [538353]

I blame the casino.

The little boys play blackjack too much and then they get desperate for more play money so they find a 'hot babe' on bookface and 'borrow' her photos so other horny little boys will send them stuff.
Scootaloo [1590427]

>I get attacked every day because I'm a girl

Age: 911

Defends Won: 20
Defends Lost: 412
Defends Stalemated: 2

412+20+2 = 434

That's like one attack every second day and a bit.

Hint - They're attacking you because you have 300m networth and look like a non committed player, leading people to think you'd leave your money on hand.
Lisa96 [1734478]

I actually get attacked about 3 times a day I stopped playing for over a year so it adds up, and I get blackmailed if I don't reply to some people they get mad
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

I love these theads about fake or real females, I really do...

It matters mot a jot either way, unless you are a little boy trying to get cheap thrills...

Otherwise who cares? [:sick:]
Scootaloo [1590427]

Seems you came back on the 31st of March, or thereabouts.

From then till now you've lost 197 defends. There's 220 days between March 31 and now. Still not even an attack a day.

They're nearly all mugs though right? It's not because your a girl and to think so is naive.

On topic though, I've talked to some catfish. Shame they need to play dress-up to be good in the game.
Lisa96 [1734478]

I've not played the game In a year for the last few months I've logged in for a few seconds a day for my company , the topic isn't about me getting attacked I get attacked by people who messaged me about marriage and to send photos , yeh its not good
dunmugmeh [538353]

This isnt facebook.

You dont have to respond to every mail you get and you dont have to respond to any chats either.

Start clicking [ignore] i have done it hundreds and hundreds of times and it never did me any harm.

THIS ISNT FACEBOOK. THIS ISNT A DATING SITE. Its a game.

Ignore the trash.
hydronicz [1929561]

Weird stuff going around lol, gotta double-check to be sure but i believe its just a game right.
Dont know about other people but i dont really care about gender around here and if someone asks for some med i don't mind unless they are straight begging or getting strange.

Bottom line, don't mind doing nice people a favor regardless of gender just be yourself, no need for faking.
Champion [1927067]

There's this one level 70+ "female" (who shall remain anonymous) which i found out their real name is steve from when they slipped up
rainbowsaurus [1884204]

Wait, there are girls on the internet?

I think it's worse when you find out someone you thought was a girl acting as a boy, is actually a boy that acts like a girl acting as a boy. Gender is hard, from now on I'm going to assume everyone is a horse lime.
Lisa96 [1734478]

I agree i just mean it's a shame for people who genially like someone but turns out to be a 50 year old man ? where as if he stated he was a 50 year old man it would be all good