I just checked my war base and it shows we attacked Nub Navy 44 times when there were no attacks on them? What gives?
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I just checked my war base and it shows we attacked Nub Navy 44 times when there were no attacks on them? What gives?
Do you mean events?
We haven't been attacking that faction and then I wake up and it says we have 44 attacks against them. I checked our log of attacks and none of my members have made any attacks on the war base.
Sorry my brother just passed away and this is not coming out right.
To be precise, they declared war on us Nov 1 and I went back in the log to Oct 31st and my faction made no attacks on that faction
Please delete my bug .. my mistake.. I am sooo sorry. I'm crawling into my hole now :(
No problem actually!
Whenever I try to attack, the page loads and says 'Direct access is not allowed' or 'Rfc chech failed'.