so I've been getting a lot of spam mail and my email has been hacked before once ...how can I change my email here in torn in case. My email gets hacked again :/
Email change
Started by 1445293 [1445293] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 18 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
so I've been getting a lot of spam mail and my email has been hacked before once ...how can I change my email here in torn in case. My email gets hacked again :/
in your settings on the top right, you can go to personal details.