12 replies · 408 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Most-liked replies
Lyrrik[1948534]
· 2 likes · Ahhh...I see. I was referring to my own position. This makes sense. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something that I should be doing. Thanks much!
I'm sure this has already been asked, and if so, please feel free to direct me to the correct thread.
My questions is this: When you're looking at your employee stats and it shows your Effectiveness, underneath there is either a dollar amount or it says "$Unknown". What does the "$Unknown" mean and how can I fix it?
The staff in question are not set in profit making positions. This is why they have a unknown financial input. They do help in other ways though. I'm guessing its your bookkeeper with this problem.
As a member of staff at your level just be online every day and try and complete as much education as you can. To be a really helpful employee stay off drugs until you can rehab and raise your happy as much as possible.
I guess my question would be,do the owners of there own companies,Have the right to Not train you for up to 10 days? Granted ,I understand it's their Company,Etc , But they make the monies $$$ but it's the stats, No training ,No Stats ,Sure you get you're monies,But Not the stats.
It is directors discretion, they can't train a new staff member for the first three days. After that they can be trained whenever the director wants to.
Some directors (like myself) rotate trains, some train staff that require stat building for certain roles, some don't train at all and some charge for trains.
I also train on rotation. Everyone gets an equal amount of trains per day (although some take a lower wage and do receive an extra train on their turn). It seems to work out pretty well and everyone is happy with the way it's done.
Now, getting back to the subject of the thread. The unknown figure shows because you do not have a bookkeeper in the company. (candle shop).
Also, why are you worrying about things like this when it isn't even your company?.
She could just be interested in how it works, or taking notes for when its time for her to decide to run her own shop! Either way, I noticed this with my company, and strangely enough after a few days it went from unknown to an actual number, no idea why I didnt change much.
each company that I have owned has a position that enables you to see how much each employee has earned..if the position is not given to someone in the company then it will show as unknown..usually it's receptionist,book keeper etc.