do you still need to do the education to get best out of the dual weapons ? or can you use them anyway
dual weapons
Started by Ska- [1674759] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
do you still need to do the education to get best out of the dual weapons ? or can you use them anyway
.
Education will no longer give you any dual weapons. As of now, the only way to have one is to purchase from market or another player.
I know but before you had to do the education for them to be more effective
No.
No earlier education used to give a dual weapon.They didn't make it more effective
No such education ever existed, you've been misinformed.
Yes, the education did exist . But you could use it without the education course. However once you finished the course you would gain the weapon based on your highest stat. The course was 50 mil. And it did say you would gain mastery of the dual weapons that I remember.
To answer your question I did not see any damage improvement once I gained the dual axes. But that is what I remeber.
No, Ohadik is right... there was no education to "improve" the effectiveness of dual weapons.
The dual mastery education was merely the method for acquiring them, completing this education did not improve or give the ability to use duals, they were the same for everyone and anyone.
The only course to improve effectiveness of weapons as you use them is the combat bachelor in which you gain weapon xp.
Read my post. All I said was the course did say you would gain mastery of dual weapons
you would not start gaining experience. .