if I have 100k stats in strength and I own a Dumbell will I get 1000 added on to each gain?
Dumbells q
Started by M1-Garand [1955142] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
if I have 100k stats in strength and I own a Dumbell will I get 1000 added on to each gain?
1% of your stat, do NOT use it, such a waste, ill buy it off you
I don't have one but it could probably be useful if you had like 1,000,000 in a Stat right
oh + no even then its no point in being used, people use them when they have 100's of millions if not billions in a stat
No, you'll get 1000 strength and the item will be consumed. It's a one time use item.
If you'd like to sell, I buy them.
[:love_chemistry:] If you use it you will gain 100 000 000 strength right away
Pretty sad of you to troll you own faction members like this....
Did not even know he is n my fCtion lol