9 replies · 156 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Most-liked replies
manic[1554958] · 1 likes · Not sure I totally agree with your comment. Although if you're a new/younger player, then yeah, probably best to go xanax route. But overall, I think it's down more to activity, either xan or drugg-free(ish). I'm a SSL user and …
ive been wondering about this since 2005 when cynic talked about druggy can non druggy stats -is it really that big of a difference? Meaning does a person with 50 mil each drugged up stats fully rehabbed does not stand a chance against a person who has same stats same weapons same everything just that he is a non druggy?
What are your thoughts citizens if cynic can comment that be awesome
Same stats, one has used drugs in the past but is currently not on cd or addiction, the other one has never used drugs. Is that the idea? I would think they would be the same but if that's not the case that would be interesting.
1) This is a repeated question, let me simply the answer. 2) There is no big differences according to Hank in his several guide if: 3) A druggy can afford drug : 3-4 Xanax per day : $3 mil per day [+- 600k] 4) A non-durggy can afford : 4 FHC per day + 5000 happiness properties 5) But overall druggy won the comparison with slightly difference between them. 6) I know there are a lot of discussion, but you should try it with two different stat. 7) thanks.
p/s: variables : max gym, happiness, and time play
I have seen no difference in a drugged stats vs non drugged stats if the druggy is fully rehabbed. Additionally with the recent changes showing the passive +/- it further shows that when fully rehabbed drugged stats are bot effected
It is why I would never advise a new player to go drug free as there is no long term benefit to it. Unless you are an older player who has always been active, you cannot compete non-drugged.
^^^This, non druggie just isn't worth it unless you have 0 interest in the combat aspect of the game.
manic[1554958] · #6
Not sure I totally agree with your comment.
Although if you're a new/younger player, then yeah, probably best to go xanax route.
But overall, I think it's down more to activity, either xan or drugg-free(ish). I'm a SSL user and don't think I've suffered too much not taking xan imho.
Well a lot of non druggies are also not true non druggies anymore since Chedburn made all drugs except Xanax/Ecstasy accessible to "non druggies" Vicodin in particular is a very powerful drug.
Just missing out on 600 E every day for your entire Torn life, if you're using LSD instead of Xanax. And you've only got 341 LSD, so most days for you it's -750 E. I mean, a quick check of the Achievements on your Profile shows you're obviously not suffering much from your choices, but the sheer amount of E you're missing out on is incredible, isn't it?
manic[1554958] · #9 · edited
Perhaps, but you're comparing a perfect 3 a day xan user, and there's not many of those about.
Besides, there does seem to be an obsession in this game to have the best stats or be a BB shadow stomper. Whereas I like to take a more rounded and realistic view. It's not just about stats, I've aimed at enhancing my CE though crimes and busts (pre-nerf), complete education, gain perks, gain merits etc.
I'll never have the best stats, nor am I trying to have. They'll always be players better than me. (Well, apart from work stats... Feckin awful, but can't have it all I guess!)
I might have missed out on 600e a day, but with 1.3 bill total stats and 330+ merits I'm pretty happy with my lot!