Grave
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Grave
do all the business management edu's and search for employees now
Although id recommend getting a tv network instead
Consider the optimal set up for staff positioning, try and hire with the required stats in mind for the positions you require. Also have a plan in mind for which upgrades you will want to achieve and which order will be the optimal to upgrade in.
what order do you recommend? i have about 300 mill left.
you will need alot more then 300 million for upgrades and probably will lose a good bit of money at the outset because the people with stats to work in an oil rig do not come cheap and you will need the upgrades to make it profitable, basically if you dont have bout 15 billion plus, if wait.. almost better to buy an already established one but take your time and look. eventually someone will get desperate and sell at a discount.
Kinda that, also if you can find the right staff at the start you could use your profits to upgrade like I am with my tv network. Takes more time this way though.
As for staff set up, you can do your own research on that or I may as well run it for you.
just dont upgrade it and u will be good
I just gave you hundreds of tips on chat :)
I hope they help! I don't normally give Oil Rig directors help but with you I made an exception.
Take care and good luck!
>_<
My amazing tips paid off :)
3 days in and your income is 38million. I think I deserve a pat on the virtual back :)
Assisting a rival, can come back to bite you in the arse.
Get a TV Network easily more profit's in it
how about i shine your knob? xD
Possibly but somehow I don't see him passing me in the rankings just yet ^_^
@Wall, yes my doorknob is looking a little dull on my front door to my 1.8billion private island ;)