I left for South Africa at around 5:30 AM UTC 11/13 with 900 energy, when I arrived back in Torn I only had 150. Any ideas? Thanks!
missing energy
Started by feanor [854628] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
I left for South Africa at around 5:30 AM UTC 11/13 with 900 energy, when I arrived back in Torn I only had 150. Any ideas? Thanks!
please disregard, i found my mistake. sorry.