Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

20 Nerve?

Started by FluffyCocaine [1952665] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
FluffyCocaine [1952665]

Every time I log in to torn, I seem to have 20 nerve. I should only have 15. But when i use all my nrve, it goes back to 15 nerve. I am not in a faction, and I know if I as in a faction, it would only be 17. I just find it odd.