Things have been accumulating there. There is a way to add "all" at once from my items to the Display Cabinet. As for removal... there is no way but to type '1' into each box to each 2586 of my items. I would have to type '1' two thousand five hundred and eighty six times, and make at least as much of mouse clicks.
Considering that in the past Torn City used to be less advanced system, and just to think that Torn is improving it's user experience regularly, I have only one question: what happened?
If Weapons are treated like separate items, why in the world would it have a box (inherited from the previous design) where a user can mistakenly type '2' or '11' ?
In my humble opinion a tick box would be much more convenient. The "Check/Uncheck All" button would be greatly useful as well. But that's just my humble opinion, you don't have to consider that. I've been playing the game so far only for 11 years.
How did you manage to add 2,000 crowbars in the first place? It seems like you'd have to have entered each one individually.
Thank you for the reply. [:smiley:]
www.torn.com/displaycase.php#/p=add
There is a "check all" function. I checked all and hit Enter.
Regards,
Well we'll certainly be removing that 'Check all' feature with an upcoming update.
I can delete these Crowbars out of existence manually for you if you like.
I have another idea: why don't change buying items to one item per single buying? So that buying 100 items per day would take a billion of clicks instead of now two (if that's the purpose for that).
Thanks for the info and the offer. I humbly refuse and choose to still keep the crowbars. [:smiley:]
Regards,
An update for adding items to bazaars (and many other areas) is due soon. This will prevent it from happening in the future.
I guess you'll need to remove them manually if you want them out of there.
One idea Chedburn is that anything that is customized makes it treat it differently in the database than the standard of its kind. For example, say flamethrowers used to buy and sell tons of them. If they have an add on then you have to add or remove them separately. Obviously I'm not sure of how the database is set up (if this is even possible). Just an idea that would still allow customization, but not have the current drawback.