My icons are not auto updating. I keep having to refresh them in my settings.
Icons
Started by ET4_Knorock [1813492] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Same here, shows I am in hosp Android, chrome
My icons are not auto updating. I keep having to refresh them in my settings.
Same
browser, os and platform?
is this still an issue as well?
I'm on Android kit kat using Google chrome 46.0.24.9076. Problem is still happening. I've had this problem since 11:00am EST
It will not let me open an image on this forum. I do have a screen shot.
Refreshed icons in setting-your icons. Then press (refresh icons) that will help
Same here, shows I am in hosp
Android, chrome
always chrome aye
Having the same icon problem using Firefox and I cannot buy items from other players bazaar
Jail and hospital icon will not dissappear.
Same
I'm having same problem with drug, booster, and medical timers. On Android mobile Google chrome.
I was about to post the same thing. I'm using andruod and chrome. My icons have timed out but still showing hosp, jail, booster/medical/drug counters.
The trading and drug addiction brain symbol disappears after rehabbing and ending the trade. Not sure what makes these unique.
Same exact issue except it's just with medical timer and it displays the jail icon (I was jailed earlier) and it's synced with my booster timer
Same here, have to keep refreshing in settings.
Same, hosp wont go away
Same here except for jail icon...I took a pic but can't upload it here. Must be my phone sucking again
Identical. Also drug icon doesnt go
Ditto. On iPhone Drug, jail and hospital icons all still showing