How much interest you get each time you upgrade your bank by using merits ?
Bank Question
Started by Prince_Qaasim [1754075] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
10% each time (that's 10% of the interest you currently receive, so if you get 1% a week with 1 merit you'll get 1.1%) Linear, non compounding. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
2 months would still be the better outcome even if you're re-investing with interest earned, however factor in money you make during that time and the shorter options become arguably better if you're doing that with less than maxed out … - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Up to you...
How much interest you get each time you upgrade your bank by using merits ?
10% each time (that's 10% of the interest you currently receive, so if you get 1% a week with 1 merit you'll get 1.1%)
Linear, non compounding.
Also I know you didn't ask this but I think it will help.
If you have not yet maxed your bank to the 2billion, only bank for 1 weeks at a time and reinvest the interest you get on top of your initial start money.
You will get to the max quicker this way.
Once you hit the 2bil Max, then bank for 2months at a time for the best interest rates.
You should aim to get full merits on bank interest for the full benefit.
When I did the math for this it did not work out to be true. I'll do it again once I'm out of the hospital and can see the interest rates.
2 months would still be the better outcome even if you're re-investing with interest earned, however factor in money you make during that time and the shorter options become arguably better if you're doing that with less than maxed out investments. I'd go for 2 weeks though.
Ya I would agree if you are getting money you would like to reinvest. As for me I just maxed the bank, have 2.017 bil coming in about 40 days, and am finding myself having to run flowers like a madman trying to just keep enough cash coming in to continue with xanax and point refills, let alone getting money to put additional in. Worse is that when the 40 days is up I still have to reinvest all but 17 mil to max it. But 60 days after that it should be easy street! Cant wait.
Ia it advisable to upgrade my bank ?
Up to you...
as was advised to me a couple of years ago when I was making decisions about my merits and how I wanted to spend them ask yourself how you want to play the game? I'm not much into attacking... Mostly making money... So for me maxing the bank at 10/10 was an obvious choice... Also education is good... Not particularly in that order...