Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost money

Started by Venomous [1805486] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

ralucakiss84 [1899687] ×1

Venomous [1805486]

Well my investment finished yesterday so I withdrew my money and started to buy edvds I went to Ralucakiss84 [1899687] and tried to buy 12 edvds it said it will cost me 28mil so I carried on and then it says you have selected more than in stock but when I looked at my money it had already deducted the money and I didnt have the money so I tried to buy some more to see if the problem was still there but it worked after but I still dont have my money
Also I searched my items list dozens of times today and yesterday but I only have 28 edvds which is what I bought after



Mentions: ralucakiss84 [1899687]

RatedR [72498]

according to your logs:

on 2015-11-19 19:37:55 you withdrew 669,455,500 from your bank, increasing your money from 1,212,983 to 670,668,483. you then proceeded to buy from bazaars at:

2015-11-19 19:40:44 1 670,668,483 646,668,493 -23,999,990 /bazaar.php?rfcv=9172331695
2015-11-19 19:41:28 1 646,668,493 610,668,493 -36,000,000 /bazaar.php?rfcv=8707534218

and finally you put 610m in a trade (presumably for safekeeping), and then donated it to your faction.

i see no missing money from that timeframe?
Venomous [1805486]

I know but I didnt get the items though so I put it into trade and tried to buy more edvds to see if it was a one off and it worked so I cancelled trade and donated it to the faction