Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My Hill

Started by TheRealToxicity [1925338] on in Graveyard.

281 replies · 840 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 282 / 282 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
282
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
75 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

TheRealToxicity [1925338]

I'm not sure if its in this forum, but here it is anyway xD

The game is simple, take the hill from the last person any way you can.

E.g: I plant a flag on the hill
My Hill.

I run up the hill, punch you in the jaw and take the hill.
My Hill.

Simple, right?
Lets Go.

I find a random hill all alone in the middle of nowhere.
Running up the hill, i find it empty so I plant a flag in the center.
MY HILL
ServAsat [1771397]

When I was locked up, we did farm work. Played king of the hay n sh#t hill. If you were on top, your getting pelted with lumps of cow dookie lol.

Sneaking behind your hill, I find a good clump of hardened yet still soft cow sh#t. Hits the back of your head.
While disoriented I snag the hill.

( Might get more responses in "Fun and Games" section of forums. Couple guidelines to show/prove hill could b taken. Maybe use the auction house as a way to gain "the hill"... Just spitballing. Peace )
Scalper [1881722]

As you walk back towards the top of the hill you slip in the cow patt - I then step on you as walk past you to the op of what is now

My Hill
Melted [1874310]

I wait at the bottom thinking up a cunning plan. You then have to leave for an appointment at the dentist and that gives me my opportunity to casually stroll up to the top.

My Hill
Guvie00 [1522441]

You're mysteriously abducted by an alien. They return me slightly sore round back on the top of what I now claim as my hill.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

I drop a nuke on the hill and hide in my vault, 200 years later I come out of the vault as the sole survivor and I gang up with him to take it over from the raiders who were settled there.

My hill. Lol



Anarchy-420 [1767315]

while in cryostasis on my rocket in the upper atmosphere waiting for the world to become habitable again an engine blows up. I manage to guide the rocket down towards the hill i eject 4 minutes from impact and as i glide down to the hill i watch as my rocket blows you away gently landing among the destruction i claim whats left as

MY HILL
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

There was a facehugger waiting on the hill that came with your rocket. After a while it jumped on you killing you by making a xenomorph. I shoot the xenomorph with a couple of mortar shells and double tap it with my .50 cal sniper rifle to make sure it's dead.

I run up that hill and take it!
Guvie00 [1522441]

Waking up after my pitiful flesh wound from earlier I slowly sneak up behind you and stealthily suffocate you with a plastic carrier bag that I never paid 5pence for...
TheRealToxicity [1925338]

The nuclear radiation that turned me into a ghoul also made me immune to explosions. Karma comes back to kick you in the ass for not paying for the bag and you get arrested for tax evasion. While watching you get carried away i casually walk past smiling and shouting
MY HILL to taunt you ;)
ShadyPadraigia [1794014]

Later that night, i do my best imitation of an army ranger and crawl up the hill while you sleep. I tie you up and roll you down what is now...
MY HILL
Nobody [237547]

I go back to the ways of my viking ancestors, drink mushroom based alcohol and crush your scull laughing at how easy it is. I place the flag with my viking brothers and celebrate our step closer to reach Valhall (that is the actual Norwegian spelling).
Guvie00 [1522441]

After serving my time in the clink. I march over to your hill with some good Christian friends (found while serving my time) and convert you from your heathen beliefs, as part of seeking your forgiveness you offer me the hill.
I graciously accept and claim the hill as my own!!