So...this one has been a long time coming: 25,000 medical items used.I think I'm the 28th player in the game to get it at the moment, so I'm quite pleased.I never used the glass door trick, or received many bounties - it was just using SFAKs at every possible opportunity. Mostly Xanax overdoses at first which got me to about 12,000 but then with the changes to med items (using them to restore life and blood bags) it did become a little easier. Still - it's a hell of a hike!Now I can start filling blood bags more...
Attention Seeker
Started by Hobbie [443763] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Congrats Hobbie :D you can have my attention :] Least it's no longer 50k!
So...this one has been a long time coming: 25,000 medical items used.I think I'm the 28th player in the game to get it at the moment, so I'm quite pleased.I never used the glass door trick, or received many bounties - it was just using SFAKs at every possible opportunity. Mostly Xanax overdoses at first which got me to about 12,000 but then with the changes to med items (using them to restore life and blood bags) it did become a little easier. Still - it's a hell of a hike!Now I can start filling blood bags more...
Congrats! :D Slowly crawling my way there myself, just under a quarter completed..
Congrats!
Only 28 got this though? Surprised at that!
I've got just shy of 20k and battling to get it (eventually).
Congrats Hobbie :D you can have my attention :]
Least it's no longer 50k!
yeah a few of the players committee rushed to do this before the cooldown changes came along
Been using sfaks for as long as i can remember and only just got it.
Surprised that only 28 people have achieved it :O It takes a long time and patience to get, Congrats Hobbie!