First and fastest person who sends me 1,000,000$ will be repayed back with a donator pack first person who does this and replys 'DONE!!!!.' will win the donator pack. Let the best man win!!! Also if you dont believe me dont argue to me that I could rip you off just dont even look at this if you think I am bullshitting.
Win Donator Pack!!!!
Started by _Bondrewd_ [1965921] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Undercover3 [1959203]
· 2 likes ·
Your net worth is 75k and you don't even have donator status. Why would anyone believe you?
First and fastest person who sends me 1,000,000$ will be repayed back with a donator pack first person who does this and replys 'DONE!!!!.' will win the donator pack. Let the best man win!!! Also if you dont believe me dont argue to me that I could rip you off just dont even look at this if you think I am bullshitting.
Your net worth is 75k and you don't even have donator status. Why would anyone believe you?
Because as soon as someone wins I will buy it I promis
This is a newly signed up player, so they cannot be bountied.
Why are you doing this Chedburn?!
Im doing this because I want to so stop trying to hate if you dont trust in me