Hey,
My girlfriend is seeing and feeling some crayz stuff.
While we were skyping one night (happened again a few times after) she said she can see a chair in the corner of my room. I was confused as there had been a chair there before and she described it exactly, but said it was black whereas my chair was a light brown.
Weird right? It gets worse.
A couple nights after she told me about a dream with that exact chair in a plain white room with 4 pictures on each of the walls with a symbol
Cant post a picture but it was like a cross with an extra line below the normal one with a figure 8 infinity symbol below it.
That symbol is a cross between 2 symbols but together it is the sign for sulphur in the Satanic bible.
Weird, right?
Paranormal Activity? Maybe it's a Poltergeist. Perhaps call an Exorcist? This feels like a bad Omen.
She could be messing with you. Taking the piss or whatever you want to call it.
Would be absolutely brilliant.
Maybe the corner was darker so she saw black and she just imagined a chair like that
It would be absolutely brilliant and I wouldn't even be mad xD
I think you need chairoxorcist. It's almost the same procedure with exorcism, but here chairoxorcist is saying just a little bit different lines, I can write you some, but you'll need real chairoxorcist for this.
Go away, Chair, the inventor and master
of all deceit, the enemy of humanity's sitting.
Be humble under the powerful hand of Sofa
tremble and flee -- I invoke by
us the sacred and terrible name
at which those down below sit.
Hurry up or chair could never go away! :/
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my now i'm scurred!!!
Can you recommend any good Chairoxorcists???
Your girlfriend may be experiencing some sort of glitch. Try cycling power.