Every time I go to gym or crimes or several areas I get the log in page and have to re-log.....whats up with that??
Bug?
Started by legalman [852996] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Every time I go to gym or crimes or several areas I get the log in page and have to re-log.....whats up with that??
browser, os and platform?
any addons or scripts?
cleared your cache and temp files?
Clearing the cach did the trick....should have thought of that .... thanks