Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Armours/Weapons]: What do we all really want?

Started by MarlonBrando [1337797] on in General Discussion.

26 replies · 419 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Ariegi [325313]

I want anything to happen. Nothing is happening here in Torn, I am so bored. This weapon/armour update will be released in ten years
JustJanet [911066]

Just to be sure... a Mankini is that thing that Borat wore right? are they required to be made in day glow colors? I'm thinking that might make it difficult to be stealth...


Queequeg [1602158]

I want the giant water bong. When you use it, and get a "hit", both you and the person you're attacking forget that your fighting and stalemate. You increase your happiness, and can not attack for 30 minutes after using it. Can not be used to defend with, it's only an offensive weapon.
JustJanet [911066]

So then it is a weapon to use when you realize you should probably run away? or are you wanting the effect to be on the target as well? Is there still a level of success versus failure in the utilization of it? so that if I were to attack BB, it would not work because even with every benefit I might have, his stats would completely overwhelm me so my bong hit would never even reach him?


Sil3nced [1535416]

surely the GIF at the top of this thread isn't allowed. It is screwing up my main forum page. Can a staff member please delete the image.
sharkeyfive [1151690]

Yes it is, I did have a camouflage one but I could never find it. So I just stick to the dayglow pink one its easier to find
ColdDeadFingers [1043426]

So we are all impatient for change and the most votes are for something that already exists,brilliant!Ched must know us better than we know ourselves.
D3ADLY [282188]

I want to be able to beat a muddafukka with another muddafukka. Then all 3 people get the event to see. (Y)

That would be a win in my book.