Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom Tampermonkey scripts

Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in Trading Post.

8 replies · 435 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
RGiskard [1953860]

Scripts make all of our lives easier, making information more readily available and personalized to the way you play. As a professional programmer, I am selling commissioned Tampermonkey scripts for TC bucks.

Is there a script you'd like to see? Mail me your desires and I will tell you if they are feasible! Please include how much you are offering as well, and keep all requests limited to legal script activity. If you are not sure, ask an admin. I will not write any scripts that I believe are illegal.

These do not come cheap, but I am professional, and I will work hard to ensure the product is up to your specifications.

Additionally, I have asked and received the following verification from the Torn administration (api@torn.com):
Exchanging the software for Torn items or money is no problem at all. It's just real money transactions that require verification.
RGiskard [1953860]

It relies on the complexity as well as the value of what the script does. Complexity is the number of features and difficulty of implementing them.

Scripts I've already written, or modifications to an existing script (mine or someone else's), are cheaper.

As for actual price range, make me an offer!
Doge-Chan [1962553]

the only type of script i would ever need (as i can't resist hitting the upgrade button next to level and on home page) is a script to hide the upgrade buttons... i know this is easy but i can't figure out how too xD
halberstram [1899754]

This could be done with AdBlock which can be installed as a Chrome extension. All you need to do is click on the AdBlock logo and it will walk you through hiding objects on a screen. Then you just click on the 'Upgrade' button and drag the AdBlock slider until it disappears. If you need to get it back, you can just disable AdBlock on torn.com.
RGiskard [1953860]

For those stout level holders who just can't resist clicking that upgrade button, I wrote you a script.

On the Level Up page, as shown below, the upgrade button will be hidden. On other Torn pages, the Upgrade button in the sidebar will be disabled. Even as the sidebar updates itself, it will stay disabled.

Mail all offers. Buyers will get access to the greasyfork.org install page, including all future updates to this codebase.

[image: oi65.tinypic.com]