Anyone got anything i can follow?I'm currently just doing xanax then e dvd's then a refill once a day
training
Started by Ska- [1674759] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Anyone got anything i can follow?I'm currently just doing xanax then e dvd's then a refill once a day
I believe Hank has a great guide to training in the Tutorials and Guides forum... I cannot get you a link as I am traveling and my forum pages don't always work properly when I travel...
There are things like cans and FHC's but they can get expensive... Personally I do 3 Xanax a day and a refill... That is the best I can afford right now...
Ya hanks guide in the forums is a good one. Think its a bit dated since the happy changes though. It also depends on your current stats. Not sure what they are but at your age edvds might be a waste. I had a friend that was still stacking edvds at something like 750k in a stat and I showed him mathematically that it was a waste to do that. He was getting less stats from the loss of natural energy than he was gaining by the boost in happy.
I have never used them myself as I tried to save for a networth while young and by the time I got to a point I could afford them I was past the point they were useful. If I were you I would do the math on them.... train once normally then compare that to what you gain happied up. You get 162 trains a day using your natural E versus 105 by stacking. So multiply those two numbers by your gains with and without stacking edvds and figure out if using them is worth the extra 12 mil daily.