Hello,
I want to know if traveling (both in the plane and when in a country) affects work performance.
(To be honest I don't know how work works. (as in what makes you an efficient worker)
Activity, work stats vs position, and drug addiction I believe are the things that go into the calculation. If you log in daily, rehab often, and your director doesnt put you in a position you dont have the stats for you should be able to travel as much as you want.
youll be fine as long as you log in daily
Happy to a certain extent as well
Interesting.
Many thanks ! :)
really? i havent heard this before, do you have any idea to what extent it DOES affect your effectiveness, whether the improvements are like those for gym gains, most noticable between 0 - 5k, then less effective after that?
I have heard that happy can influence a person's effectiveness at work, but from my experience, the only ways that effectiveness is bothered consistently is when they use a lot of drugs, go inactive and when they are low statted but given the cleaner job. Most other positions don't seem to have an immediate lowering of effectiveness. However, I don't put low statted people in the most desired positions so perhaps if I did I would notice those go down quickly too. I think one of the most important things I have learned is to have two managers that have the required stats for their position. They influence the rest of the employees enough to keep effectiveness higher even for long inactive players. I used to only have one but I had read that managers have an affect on players so I experimented. two improved. Three did not improve enough to warrant using a third. In my experience, travel has never bothered effectiveness unless they are traveling and go inactive overseas. (It's not the travel but the inactivity that is influencing things.)
Happy has to be seriously low to have an effect, if someone lives in a shack then they will lose effectiveness
What I've read from the wiki was that your drop in happy has to be relative to the total happy you can get from your property.
This is from the wiki:
...low happy in comparison to their max (things like moving housing can effect this and can be fixed by the use of an Erotic DVD or other happy boosting agent)
When I OD I usually take a DVD and the happy is 2500/4525 and I don't seem to have a loss in effectiveness.
The wiki is incorrect
use eroticdvd it may boost your happiness