Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fallout thread.

Started by LuigiMangione [1870934] on in Gaming.

135 replies · 912 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 136 / 136 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

I haven't had a single bug yet, and I've already got 75 hours into the game.. That is might impressive to me :O especially for a bethesda game. This is the PC version I'm talking about though, might be different to the console peoplez out there.
Miller [238240]

holy cow, I'm 39 hours and I thought I played too much lol

so far no game breaking bug for me, only some minor graphic glitches.
I'm running sweetFX/reshade to enhance a bit though so it might be that too.
for rendering scenery, the graphics are fine but it's really showing the rough edges on the character models.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

aahh, I can't handle very good graphics sadly, so I'm just running it all on medium xD

I did however have one bug that was quite annoying! forget to mention it earlier..







**minor spoiler alert**

there's a quest where you have to recruit someone for the institute - when you need to build the reactor - if you go up and out trough that door and then try to go back inside you walk trough into the void to say it like that, so I guess that was one annoying bug xD -> falling out of the world isn't the greatest.



Gungrave [470221]
I've finished probably 80% of the content in Fallout 4 with most of the collectibles, all locations unlocked(most cleared), most of the companions finished, all bases built up, etc.

Only thing that annoys me about this game is the stupid radient quests and I've had probably 10 quests that bugged out requiring me to bypass some objectives either through no clipping through bugged doors/stuff or using mission complete commands in console.



now for some funny shit
This is what happens when Terry Tate office linebacker becomes a feral ghoul


Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Ghouls in fallout 4, they're like... finally having a 'purpose' they no longer are these annoying useless dudes that just run into you doing f**k all..
MadHatter [486416]

I love how they re-did the ghouls. Nothing like walking into a warehouse and seeing a corpse "reanimate" (sly f**kers), or having one crawl out from under a bus.

I've got some good screenshots I'm finally gonna throw on here sometime soon
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

yeah, they scared the shit out of me sometimes, like in the beginning all of the sudden i got swarmed xD
MadHatter [486416]

The first time I got ambushed by a small horde, I almost jumped out of my skin. Out of nowhere, zombies snarling and throwing themselves at me. Then Dogmeat and I start doing some crowd control, and the crippled rotters keep crawling after me. That's what really spooked me... Nothing like seeing 4 ghoul torsos dragging themselves towards you
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

yeah scared the shit out of me, I also must admit, when I didn't have power armor yet, I died like a billion times cause of them, f**king supermutants are easier
MadHatter [486416]

How often do you use your power armor? I jacked it up on the crafting station after that first mission, and then I completely forgot about it. I'm hooked on crafting/modding, so my armor and guns are beast... you know, for my occasional scav runs. I've spent more time building my settlement and preparing for runs than I have actually doing runs, lol
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Yeah I'm exactly the same, by now I've got about 25 fusion cores I don't use and 14 sets of power armor in a custom made shed XD

I'm also usually running around in normal armor, which explains why i died so often, but now with a .50 cal recon sniper rifle and a modded alien blaster, phew..
Miller [238240]

good to know!
I haven't been able to pick up the frame after I killed the enemies with power armor so far, only the broken parts.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

yeahyeah, I'm solely talking about the frames, god, the amount of parts I took from dead BoS soldiers, or other sources is too damn high, I could probably fill up 20 frames XD
Gungrave [470221]

Here is my Sanctuary Base...tell me what you think of it as I overbuilt the hell out of this bastard...*cue evil crazy laugh*