does Edvd and ectasy still have any effect on gym gain
does Edvd and ectasy??
Started by J0hann [1730162] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
does Edvd and ectasy still have any effect on gym gain
Higher happiness means better gym gains. I don't know the effect on extremely high stats, though. Happiness is more important the lower your stats are.
Happiness has the same effect no matter what your stats are, it gives a % improvement to your gym gains. Higher is always better.
I thought I read somewhere that higher stats affected stat gain more than happiness. I wouldn't know by experience though. My mistake
thanks
They do, but I don't see how that's relevent... they're both separate modifiers...
Happiness effects gym gains below the cap now more than ever. Happiness got a bit of a boost in usefulness not too long ago.