Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Current server time

Started by McNeo [864688] on in API Development.

4 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
McNeo [864688]

I swear I saw it somewhere but now I can't find it.

Is there a way to get the current server time upon an API query? I understand this will likely be returned n UNIX/Epoch format and that's fine.
Mauk [1494436]

I personally think all requests should have a timestamp, but that's just me.

It's not ideal, but you can always use www.torn.com/citywatch/time.php.