Hello! I've started working on a set of tools for viewing your stats, networth, etc, as well as graphs indicating stat gain, wealth gain, and the like. I'm writing it in java and would love to know if people are interested in working on it or helping me out! Message me or reply if you're interested!
Torn Tools [In Development]
Started by graytico [1960995] on in API Development.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Hello! I've started working on a set of tools for viewing your stats, networth, etc, as well as graphs indicating stat gain, wealth gain, and the like. I'm writing it in java and would love to know if people are interested in working on it or helping me out! Message me or reply if you're interested!
Sounds like a great Idea, I'll have a go at it. How are you presenting the graphs. Could publish to a google spread sheet.
I'm doing the similar in Python, this eliminates the horrible heap sizes and lag in Java. Never liked Java.
Also, soon, will be doing the same in PHP + HTML5 w/BS now that my profile system is almost complete. Only setback was mysqli.
I was planning on using JFreeChart but if I could publish a google spreadsheet that'd be great. I'm still a student in java and doing this as a hobby project so any help would be greatly appreciated if you have the knowhow
Good luck to you! Unfortunately Java is what I'm best at despite its deficits :)
Little late, but I saw a thread about using the google spreadsheet api, you could look for that if you need some help.
or just take a look at the documentatio, found here:
https://developers.google.com/google-apps/spreadsheets/?hl=en