I've been on Torn for 10 years and log in at least once a day. 7+ Mil stats which isn't really high for my age but I took to time off early on. Don't care if you're a warring faction or not, but does need to have plenty of perks.
LF Faction
Started by Dark_Fusion_83 [207341] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 15 / 100
- Engagement score
- 21 / 100
I've been on Torn for 10 years and log in at least once a day. 7+ Mil stats which isn't really high for my age but I took to time off early on. Don't care if you're a warring faction or not, but does need to have plenty of perks.