Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TC App?

Started by Dunkingdongers [1965275] on in Suggestions.

10 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Dunkingdongers [1965275]

i dont have a computer to easily access Torn on a daily like i would like to. but i do go on my phone but i think that if we can take a bunch of suggestions from the community we can put together an app that would work for everyone. and i bet someone has already made this suggestion but im a little too lazy to look through all the other posts and i bet this isnt gonna make first page but i really want this idea or "suggestion" to be acknowledged.
Cursed [1901987]

normally i'd say "look for other suggestions in this forum, its been suggested enough"

but threads like this always get graved to avoid the hate avalanche

R.I.P your karma
Grif [882958]

while i agree it has bits that can be hard to read, its not laggy, anymore than the full site faster even, its based entirely on the web connection and processing power of the device

an app would have the same problems, and would cost to host it on the app/play stores just for another portal to the same website

the mobile version is pretty much an app, its the best you will get im afraid
RadicalShady [841963]

I speak as a person representing 1.3 billion people as I hail from India, we have the shittiest internet speeds imaginable, and torn is not gonna make it here in it's current form. I believe a mobile app would really make it fast. Any authority at torn with a minimum awareness and consideration would just shrug off this opportunity.

Also on a side note. Any person who fights tooth and nail against an app, pls understand we who support this idea are not trying to take your favourite game from your hands and transform it into an app.
We don't want that either, we just love torn as much as you do, and we just want to play it too.
If you are still thinking I would love to hand my precious phone with all my private data to your hands make you play torn for half an hour and watch years running down your cheeks.

Can you imagine every attacks you start running out of time, failing you, every bargain get bought up by financially in great shape in real life people, the long messages you type just vanishes at times , the list goes on on and on.

I can't even type is lagging even in that.
Really I am not trying to start a hate war, I am a very peaceful being. But I have always seen this here, anyone trying to say something gets bashed even if he's not causing anyone any harm.

I really feel torn could be a lot more friendly , caring, even more well connected community.

now start bountying me
Grif [882958]

the app would be just as slow, its based on your connection to a server, the same servers would "serve" the app
all you are doing is adding another interphase