just looking around and placing some bets and I come to see that tonight's Football matches are actually under as American Football, very confusing really! Can it get fixed please?
Bookies
Started by Coondo [1960482] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
just looking around and placing some bets and I come to see that tonight's Football matches are actually under as American Football, very confusing really! Can it get fixed please?
Serious?
Edit: Shit, you are right.
American Football is the default category, I'll pass it on but we can't edit them so it will probably get left as is.
Okay got it but they ain't American football matches so it shouldn't be set that as default
State the obvious pal, he's just said it's wrong but it's staying like that for today.
doing a draw on Porto vs Chelsea.
nope chelsea will win got 200m on them
I don't trust Chelsea, they're to un-predictable and Porto have quality in abundance.
I take it you don't know what I mean by default.