Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Should I auction?

Started by AidanG [1871447] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
AidanG [1871447]

Hey,

I was scrolling through the city and I found a Shabti Scuplture. I'm wondering what I should do with it now. The value is $56,000,000 (I know that's probably high). The other sculptures on the market are selling for 44,000,000. I know I could also turn it into the museum for 500 points (valuing points at their average worth of $68,000 that's $34,000,000). However, I could also put it in the auction house. Poor little ol' me has never used that before though, and I'm wondering if I'll get my money's worth out of it. I can only start it at a dollar and I'm pretty sure I can't call off the auction if I start it.

Should I trust the auction house?
dunmugmeh [538353]

I use the auction house a bit. Sometimes stuff sells for just below market value and sometimes just above.
It mainly sells just below market value.
golden_warrior [1889724]

Id put it in bazaar just for safety as it is unlikely to sell for more than market value. Lucky find, I have found 23 items in the city, the most valuable by far being a can of X-MASS.