I've noticed a couple of times, whenever I reset my bank investment, my loan with Duke resets to $2,500.
Bug with the Loan Shark
Started by Lasopy [1964951] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I've noticed a couple of times, whenever I reset my bank investment, my loan with Duke resets to $2,500.
when you say reset your bank investment, do you mean take out the investment or start a new one?
and when it resets the loan, it resets your loan amount or fees?
Yes, it is when I take out the investment and start a new one, and the loan amount itself is being set to 2500 from whatever it was previously. It didn't require me to repay the fee.
The bank does not alter loans at all, so I'm not exactly sure what you're implying? Here's the full log of your loan transactions.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Your loan has never 'reset' to 2500?
Maybe it was the property upkeep that I was seeing. I will try to watch it more closely to see if it happens again, sorry for raising a false alarm.